- Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR),
- United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
- World Health Organization (WHO),
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE),
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS).
- Aisa Kirabo Kacyira Deputy Executive Director UN-Habitat
- Fernanda Lonardoni Human Settlements Officer / Housing Expert UN-Habitat Brazil
- Geoffrey Payne Economist
- Humberto Iglesias General Director City Of Medellin – Institute Of Housing Medellin – ISVIMED Colombia
- Jane Katz Habitat For Humanity International
- Leilani Farha Special Rapporteur Office Of The United Nations High Commissioner For Human Rights (OHCHR) Canada
- Loic Chiquier World Bank
- Michael Müller Mayor Of Berlin Berlin Germany
Housing at the Centre of the New Urban Agenda for the Realization of the Right to Adequate Housing without Discrimination
The Special Session on Housing will focus on following three elements in relation to the implementation of the New Urban Agenda:
· Exchange perspectives and expert assessments on the global state of adequate housing;
· Discuss possible alternatives forward in repositioning housing to the center of the New Urban Agenda through integrated urban planning; and
· Promote the realization of the right to adequate housing for all.
· What is your appraisal of the state of adequate housing in your country/community/global?
· What steps are required to effectively secure access to adequate housing for all in the New Urban Agenda?
· What is your commitment to ensuring the effective implementation of the right to adequate housing for all in the New Urban Agenda?