- Habitat III Secretariat.
Topics & Speakers:
Covering Global Development in an Urban World
- Michael Kimmelman, Architecture and Design critic for the New York Times
- Paola Totaro, Land Rights editor for the Thomson Reuters Foundation
- Mike Herd, Editor-in-Chief for the Guardian Cities
Media Urban Projects - Discover the Greatest Urban Storytellers
- Next City
- Towards the Human City
- Planeta Futuro
Role of Media in the Implementation of the New Urban Agenda
- Neal Peirce, Editor-in-Chief for Citiescope
- Jessica Bridger, Communications consultant and Urbanist
- Facilitated by Simone d’Antonio
The Urban Journalism Academy—turning development into news—is a pioneering and innovative initiative to train journalists and media professionals who are already interested or involved in urban development with reference to social and economic issues facing cities in the 21st Century.
For more information and a glimpse at past Urban Journalism Academies, click here: https://habitat3.org/urban-journalism-academy