- Habitat For Humanity International.
Habitat for Humanity will announce key institutional commitments in support of the Quito Implementation Plan including:
1. Launch of the Habitat’s Terwilliger Center for Innovation in Shelter to accelerate and facilitate better functioning inclusive housing markets to enable over 8 million people to access improved shelter solutions by 2020.
2. Solid Ground Campaign, a global advocacy campaign to raise awareness and improve policies & systems around access to land for shelter for 10 million people.
3. Habitat for Humanity’s New Urban Approach with newly articulated set of principles to promote sustainable cities.
4. Increased access to housing for 40 million people by 2020.
The commitments announcement will be followed by additional presentations on the Solid Ground Campaign and the Terwilliger Center for Innovation in Shelter, including interview with partners.