Member States, stakeholders and organizations working in sustainable urban development were invited to exhibit projects, innovations and solutions in the common Exhibition for Habitat III PrepCom2 and UN-Habitat Governing Council from 14 to 23 April 2015, in UN Office Gigiri, in Nairobi, Kenya.
Member states, stakeholders or organizations involved in sustainable urban development. This includes:
- Cities and towns showcasing programs, initiatives, partnership and solutions to address the challenges of sustainability
- Countries presenting programs on cities at the national level
- United Nations agencies and other international organizations profiling their work on building better cities globally
- The private sector presenting services, products and innovative solutions to urban problems
- Non-governmental organizations promoting their roles in urban sustainability
- Researchers and publishers presenting the latest information on urban trends
The exhibition run from 14 to 23 April 2015 and were open daily from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm. Exhibitors could select the following exhibition periods:
Habitat III PrepCom2 and Governing Council from 14 to 23 April 2015
Habitat III PrepCom2, from 14 to 16 April 2015
Governing Council, from 17 to 23 April 2015
Check out the List of Exhibitors.