How to Use Simple Mobile Mapping Tools in Quality of Life and Community Well-being AssessmentTraining Events Venue: R9
- Faculty Of Geo-Information Science And Earth Observation University Of Twente Netherlands.
- United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN- Habitat).
1. Introduction to Quality of Life and community well-being assessment (45 min)
2. Short introduction and tutorial of mobile mapping software (participants are recommended to install the free software in advance on their personal devices) (45 min)
3. Mapping QoL conditions and improvements along the Ruta de Experencia (project site adjacent to conference venue) (60 min)
4. Discuss mapping experience in classroom (30 min)
No pre-registration required