- The Ecuadorian Ministry Of Urban Development And Housing,
- United Nations Department Of Economic And Social Affairs (DESA).
- Essl Foundation,
- Global Alliance On Accessible Technologies And Environments,
- Habitat III Secretariat,
- Rehabilitation International,
- The Global Network On Disability Inclusion And Accessible Urban Development And Disabled People’s International,
- The Nippon Foundation,
- United Nations Secretary General’s Special Envoy On Disability And Accessibility.
The aim of the Forum is to engage policy makers, the United Nations system, expert communities and other stakeholders to discuss the implementation of an inclusive, accessible and sustainable New Urban Agenda. The forum provides an innovative space to exchange experiences and new ideas for taking practical action for future steps to realize the goal of the Habitat III Conference for persons with disabilities and others who face vulnerabilities and exclusion. The forum also promotes the "participatory decision making" through various means, including new technologies for inclusive development processes.