- Buenos Aires City Civil Association For Equality And Justice (ACIJ) Public Ministry Of Defense Argentina.
- Association Of Urbanistic Jurisprudence CNJUR International,
- Global Platform For The Right To The City,
- Habitar Argentina,
- Namati’s Legal Empowerment Network,
- The Habitat International Coalition,
- UN-HABITAT SAFER CITIES PROGRAMME.
The event will be a one hour presentation about the opportunities that legal tools offer to promote an effective and egalitarian access to habitat. It will contain an overview of available strategies to ensure a sustainable habitat, specifically legal empowerment and access to justice strategies used by civil society organizations in informal settlements. Furthermore, concrete experiences on how to extend and strengthen the use of legal tools and legal empowerment strategies to reverse poverty and housing vulnerability in local communities will be shared. Additionally the event pretends discuss the role of the courts and public defenders to ensure the implementation of the contents of the New Urban Agenda, and answer an important question: What might be the principles that would give content to the implementation of protocols for administration of justice arising from the New Urban Agenda to be adopted at Habitat III?