- United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
- United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (UNECLAC),
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE),
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS),
- World Bank (World Bank),
- United Nations Environment Programme (UN Environment),
- United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA),
- International Civilian Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- Aimée Aguilar Jaber Economist International Transport Forum At The OECD Mexico
- Arturo Ardila Gomez Global Lead Urban Mobility And Lead Transport Economist The World Bank Colombia
- Boris Córdova Minister Of Transport Ecuador
- Dr. Tania Roediger-Vorwerk Deputy Director-General Federal Ministry For Economic Cooperation And Development Germany
- Jan Vapaavuori Vice-President European Investment Bank Finland
- Jean Todt President FIA And SG's Special Envoy For Road Safety FIA
- Jean-François Gagné Head Energy Technology Policy Division International Energy Agency
- José Tonato Minister Of The Living Environment And Sustainable Development
- KE (Stella) LI President BYD Motors China
- May Obiri-Yeboah Executive Director National Road Safety Commission (NRSC) Ghana
- Mr. Oleg Kambenski Head Passenger Transport And Taxis International Road Transport Union (IRU) Bulgaria
- Mr. Oliver Lah Project Coordinator Wuppertal Institute For Climate Environment And Energy Germany
- Mr.Cornie Huizenga General Secretary Partnership On Sustainable Low Carbon Transport (SLoCaT) Germany
- Peatonito Peaton Pedestrian Superhero Pedestrian League Mexico
- Roland Ries Mayor Municipality Of Strasbourg France
Implementing Sustainable Urban Mobility in the New Urban Agenda The Special Session will bring together representatives from government, cities, and industry including transport service providers, vehicle, equipment and battery manufacturers, financial institutions including IFIs, research and knowledge based institutions, civil society organizations, and urban mobility experts. After a panel discussion on the role of mobility in relation to the New Urban Agenda, the experience from selected projects and initiatives will be presented. These will highlight how innovations are driving the change to a more people-focused and inclusive approach to urban mobility, where accessibility to destinations and opportunities is the goal. This will be followed by a High Level discussion on “Urban Mobility: The Quito Implementation Plan.”
· What are the key elements of the New Urban Mobility Paradigm in the New Urban Agenda?
· What will enable or restrain the achievement of sustainable mobility in our cities?
· What solutions have actually worked?
· How can investments in sustainable mobility be increased?
· What should be the role of the United Nations and regional organizations?