- Development Bank Of Latin America (CAF); ActionAid.
- Alison Brown Professor Cardiff University / WIEGO United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Ana Falu Gender Expert National University Of Cordoba – CISCSA/Women And Habitat Network Argentina
- Anacláudia Rossbach Regional Adviser For Latin America And Caribbean Cities Alliance Brazil
- Aníbal Gaviria Correa Former Mayor Municipality Of Medellin (CO) Colombia
- Augusto Barrera Former Mayor Of Quito Ecuador
- Evan Siddall President And Chief Executive Officer Canada Mortgage And Housing Corporation Canada
- Jose Carrera Corporate Vice-President Of Social Development CAF – Development Bank Of Latin America And The World Resources Institute Ecuador
- Miguel Ángel Mancera Mayor Of Mexico City Mexico City Mexico
- Nelson Saule Junior Coordinator Polis Institute/GPR2C Brazil
- Patrick Braouezec President Of Plaine Commune (France) Co-chair Of The UCLG Committee On Social Inclusion Participatory Democracy And Human Rights (CISDP) UCLG Committee On Social Inclusion Participatory Democracy And Human Rights (CISDP) France
- Rosario Robles Minister Ministry Of Agrarian Territorial And Urban Development Mexico
- Sandeep Chachra Executive Director ActionAid India India
The Dialogues Session will provide a platform to discuss issues pertaining to the “Right to the City and Cities for All” as incorporated in the New Urban Agenda. Moreover, one of the key objectives of the session is to discuss the post-Habitat III implementation of the New Urban Agenda and follow up mechanisms, State commitments, the role of local governments, and how to foster citizen participation and shared responsibility for a sustainable and inclusive agenda.
Panel 1: Political Agency and Social, Economic, and Cultural Diversity
Panel 2: Spatially Just Resource Distribution
· What are the key priorities for building cities for all in the framework of the New Urban Agenda implementation?
· What are the key commitments from national and local governments in this implementation?
· What are some of the best practices already put in place around the world?
· What are some of the most effective mechanisms for follow up and evaluation?