- Aung Soe Min Owner Of An Art Gallery In Yangon And Character Of Future Cities Myanmar
- Franklin Williams Photographer
- John Reid Curator Of Thrive Global And Emeritus Fellow Of The Australian National University
- Julius Mwelu UN-Habitat’s Staff Photographer
- Louison Mbeya Designer In Kinshasa And A Character Of Future Cities
|Organization: Habitat III Secretariat|
|United Nations Educational Scientific And Cultural Organization (UNESCO)|
The discussion will explore how art can contribute to sustainable urban development, and more particularly to the implementation of the New Urban Agenda. This session will give the floor to artists, among them photographers, who have a particular relationship to cities and human settlements. It will focus on different urban contexts and urban topics, according to each artist’s work and experience.